Quarter Life Crisis
I Sho Does Speak My Letters Right
Funny that a guy raised in St. Louis for the majority of his life has no detectable Midwestern dialect whatsoever. Maybe that's a good thing.
Your Linguistic Profile:
85% General American English
5% Upper Midwestern
What it Feels Like to be a Cub
I haven't done a serious sports post in a while (or a serious post about anything for that matter), so hopefully this will tide everyone over until I get a little more time on my hands.
The bitter feeling of being losers.
The Things I Love About Spring
Since I'm in a good mood today, and by my accounts spring has officially started, I present to you a post with some actual original content. I give you...
The Top 10 Things I Love About Spring
- The Weather
- The pungent aroma of flora the air
- NHL Playoffs (normally) and the start of the baseball season
- Three words... Daylight Savings Time
- Sitting outside watching a thunderstorm
- Driving around with my windows down
- Love is in the air
- All the pretty girls come out of hiding... with shorts on
- Burning dead animal flesh. Otherwise known as "Grillin"
- Spring means summer is right around the corner
Well there you have it. I thought about adding "Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies" to the list, but since I bought 8 boxes of those this year, I think I'll be able to ration them until at least December.
Someday soon when I'm nice and pissy maybe I'll do a "Top Ten Things I Hate About Spring". I'll save that for later though.