Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, September 24, 2003
Ok, so here it is, the much anticipated and long awaited web log by yours truly. I'm sure the look of this thing is going to change about a hundred times over the course of the next few weeks, but at least for now it's up and running. I most likely won't be posting all that much until I have this bad boy looking the way I want it too with all the features that I would like as well. But I'll see what I can do.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates