Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, November 04, 2005

Quick Hits

The weather is beautful here in the Lou, and with no cold air forecast in the near future I'm a happy fellow. Just how I like my November weather.

Hockey is back is full swing, and the Blues suck balls for the first time in 26 years. According to ESPN, we're dead last in the power rankings. Ouch!

Now there's a real good reason to call Denver, Colorado "The Mile High City". Voter's there made Dever the first major city in the country to make the possesion of small amounts of the sweet green leaves legal. Any thing less than an ounce is OK.

This is as close as I'll ever get to having a cat as a pet.

I must admit I was a bit choked up during the last game of the NLCS, which was the last game ever to be played at Busch Stadium. But this is just sad. I feel your pain guys, I just don't think you needed to share it with everyone.

Speaking of last games at Busch... Here's a picture of me and part of my crew at our last game at Busch on Friday, September 30. We got to see Pujols hit his 40th of the year, which was also his 200th career homer. Oh, and it was a grand slam.



Whaddya know? Liam shaved his, and I grew mine:




Here's an real cute story about a puppy who saves her owner's life. Odd thing is, the man had just rescued the dog from the pound only two weeks earlier. You can also check out the video of the story here.

And to finish this post off, a Bush joke:

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the highway. Nothing is moving. Suddenly a man knocks on the window.

The driver rolls down his window and asks, "What happened?" "Terrorists kidnapped President Bush and are asking for a $10 million ransom. Otherwise they are going to douse him with gasoline and set him on fire. We are going from car to car taking up a collection."

The driver asks, "How much is everyone giving on average?"

"About a gallon."

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates