Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

2006 Housekeeping (Part 1)

Just did a quick cleanup of the sidebar and took down some "no longer active" links. "April in TX" has stopped blogging for good and "K-Dog" and "Chris in CU" have both been inactive for two months. So all their links are gone (unless they resume blogging).

I took one of my St. Louis Blogs off the list because A) I never read her blog, B) she rarely writes anything of interest about "the Lou" (or about anything of interest really), and C) she likes Clay Aiken way too much. No offense lady, just not my cup of tea.

Sadly, I finally took "Velvet" off my list of favorite night clubs and restaurants. Over two months after they closed their doors, they finally took down their website. It's a shame too, there was a really cool trance track on the site I enjoyed listening to that I don't know the name of. Guess I'll have to ask my bro.

Lastly I reluctantly removed the hilarious ramblings of Justin at "What Green Tastes Like" from the Funny Shit section. He hasn't posted since April of '05 so I'm assuming that it's safe to say he's abandoned blogging.

Soon I'll be doing housecleaning part two and actually adding some links for the new year.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates