Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, July 31, 2006

Done For Now

This is it; my last post of the summer. I don't blog all that much to begin with, I haven't had much to say lately, and no one is reading this piece of shit blog anyway. So, I'm trading in the keyboard for the rest of the summer. Unless I come across something that I really need to vent about, I wouldn't expect another post out of me until after Labor Day. I need to use the rest of the summer to focus on getting some shit done in the real world. I have not the time nor the patience for cyberspace as of right now.

It seems as though I'm not the only one following this logic. Many others on my blog-roll, who shall remain nameless, also have not posted in what seems like an eternity. Maybe I'll write some nice drafts during my hiatus and when I come back I'll have some actual content. Maybe I won't be back at all. Only time will tell.

But for now, I bid you all adieu.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates