Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, September 24, 2003
As most everyone who will ever read this blog already knows, I tend to be sort of music crazy. It is a huge part of my life and I will probably write about it pretty frequently. So let this be the first of my music related posts......

Dave Matthews, as of yesterday, released his first solo album. I've heard mixed reviews about it so far, but the general consensus seems to be that it, well,.... sounds like Dave Matthews. Take that for what you will I suppose. One critic stated that without "The" as a prefix & "Band" as a suffix, Dave Matthews pretty much blows. On the other hand another reviewer commented that with or without the band he is still a great songwriter. I guess I'll just have to pick it up on my way home from work and see for myself.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates