Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, November 25, 2003
If any of you baseball fans out there didn't already know, the Cards traded first baseman Tino Martinez to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays this week. It was a move I fully expected to happen. In return we picked up 25 year old right handed pitcher Evan Rust and a player to be named later. Rust has shown pretty decent numbers for being on a team that is pretty much a good minor league team (as Liam said). It would have been nice to pick up a lefty though. I assume Pujols will move to first, or maybe even Eduardo Perez which would put a little more power in the lineup. This move also frees up a bit more salary for the team to utilize to get a good starter. Hopefully enough that they can keep Jim Edmonds here. I liked Tino a lot as a Cardinal. The bottom line though is that he just wasn't doing his job.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates