Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, November 27, 2003
Just wanted to make a few quick restaurant recommendations to everyone. Next time you get a hankering for some kick ass Italian food, and you don't mind paying a bit more than you would at the Pasta House or Olive Garden, check out these two awesome joints:

Trattoria Marcella: I only have one thing to say about this place; awesome. Let's put it this way, the Lasagna entree comes in a 7" x 9" pan. That's like 3 meals in one entree.

Gino's Ristorante: Just went here on Saturday for the first time and had one of the best dishes I've ever had. Six, two oz. Veal cutlets stuffed with prosciutto ham, mozzarella cheese, and covered in a lemon sage sauce. Bad ass! Also split two excellent bottles of Reisling with the folks I was with. An enormous menu too.

I also went to a cool new sushi bar in downtown Clayton recently called:

Miso: This place is really cool. Very trendy and upscale atmosphere. A nice quiet restaurant upstairs with a very cool lounge and bar downstairs. Great laid back electronic music and cool house drinks served by a great staff. Get dressed up and check it out.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates