Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, April 15, 2004
Following Liam's lead, I too shall play along:

"Vocal contoured response rises gently starting at 2 kHz to pull vocals in the front of the mix, while a smooth low end boost adds fullness and body."

Since I'm in my office at work, I don't really have to many books of any literary value around. That's out of the B & H Professional Audio Source Book which is essentially a big catalogue. The passage is describing an AKG 3700 series vocal microphone.

Here are your instructions:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.

I'm not quite sure what the point of this exercise is though.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates