Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, April 06, 2004
This past weekend marked the official beginning to my spring. Tons of little highlights that remind me of spring occurred this weekend. For example, the Blues secured a playoff spot for the 25th season in a row (we'll be playing the San Jose Sharks in the first round) and they played their last regular season game of the year. Pete & Takis birthday was on Saturday, an event that is usually marked with tons of beer drinking with the boys at either a Blues or Cardinals game or both for that matter (this year unfortunately there were no home games going on). Also, late Saturday night, well really Sunday morning, we got to bump our clocks up an hour for the beginning of daylight savings time. I've missed that extra hour or so of sunlight. My grass seemed to grow about 4 inches over the weekend and now all the sudden mowing for the first time it is going to be a true chore. But I can't forget the biggest sign that spring has hit St. Louis. Opening day for the Cardinals.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates