Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

So I'm a Little Busy

I can't really say it better than that. Between bachelor parties, weddings, getting slammed again this week at work, and trying to keep up with the MLB playoffs, I haven't had much time the last week or two for blogging. There's a ton I wanted to write about, most of which is now old news, but I hope to get to at least some of it later in the week. For now, be satisfied knowing that I'll be attending my first ever Cardinals playoff game tomorrow night at Busch Stadium at 7:00 PM. I've got my fingers crossed though. Not only for the Cards, but that the rain holds out until after the game.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates