Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, May 09, 2005

A Flurry of Music Posts (Best of 2004)

This should be the first of a large batch of posting coming your way. Most of them will be primarily about music, something I haven't blogged about in a while. So let's get started then...

Some of you might have heard that I'd been planning a little secret surprise for all my pals that are interested in hearing some good music. Well I've officially completed my "Jeff Nunn's Best of 2004" music collection. It's comprised of 12 discs spanning the realm of popular music that I discovered between about November of 2003 and January of 2005. Most of the recordings were indeed released in late '03 or during '04, but some may be older stuff that I just now got into during the past year or so.

Here's the deal. This was all done for all of you. So, those who are interested in getting this package of 12 discs all you have to do is let me know. If you are here in the Lou, or plan to be soon. I can hand deliver them to you. Easy as pie. If you are from elsewhere across this great land of ours, I may have to simply charge you some shipping, since mailing 12 CD's costs a bit more than 37 cents.

Maybe some of you will only be interested in certain discs from the collection. That's fine too. Here's how it breaks down:
  • Pure Pop Music (1 Disc)
  • Popular Hard/Alt Rock (3 Discs)
  • Strange Hard/Alt Rock (2 Discs)
  • Pure Pop Rock (3 Discs)
  • Singer-Songwriter Rock (3 Discs)
Just let me know who's interested by leaving a comment, or sending me an email. Hope to hear from you all soon!!

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates