Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Purity Test

Eh, that's about where I thought I'd fall.



Your Ultimate Purity Score Is...
CategoryYour Score Average
Self-Lovin'21.7%
I wouldn't shake hands, if I were you
65.1%
Shamelessness61.9%
It takes a couple of drinks
79.3%
Sex Drive 31.6%
I got needs, baby, you gotta unnastan'!
77.6%
Straightness1.8%
Knows the other body type like a map
44.5%
Gayness 98.2%
Repressed, are we?
83.8%
Fucking Sick81.4%
Refreshingly normal
90%
You are 51.66% pure
Average Score: 72.7%

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates