Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The New Look

Yes, I did it. I finally changed my blog layout. Not that I didn't like the old one, but something about it became FUBAR (click one of my archive links to see what I mean) and I couldn't find or correct the problem. I kinda like this one better anyway. So, tell me what you think, and let me know if you have any problems viewing it. I know that some browsers may not view it correctly (I know Firefox and Opera don't) but I can't be too concerned with 100% browser compatibility. Let me know if there are any broken links or other features. I'm still working out some of the kinks, but hopefully this baby will be working 100% by end of week.

UPDATE: It seems as though the problems I was having with my layout were actually due to a bug cause by the new "Add Image" function. Blogger fixed the bug and it looks like everything should work fine on all browsers. And after all that template work!!

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates