Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I Guess Wisdom Comes With Age

Unfortunately not that kind of wisdom. I'm talking about everyone's favorite dental experience, Wisdom teeth. I noticed a slight headache yesterday where most of the pain was radiating from my upper jaw. Thought it might have been and infected tooth or a big freaking canker sore at the back of my teeth. Alas, it is what I feared... my first wisdom tooth. I think I may actually have enough room back there in that big mouth of mine to squeeze them in without screwing up the rest of my teeth or causing any infections. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates