Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, August 04, 2005

New Phone!

Finally after 4 plus years of owning my trusty Audiovox CDM-9100 cell phone (which was only on the market for 2 days back when I bought it), I went out and got me a new one. I went "big pimpin" on this one and dropped some serious dough. Went with the top of the line LG VX-8100 (although it's no Blackberry or T-Mobile Sidekick so I guess it's just "upper-middleclass pimpin") It's got just about everything you could possibly need though. Check out the sweet specs in the full PDF file brochure by clicking here.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates