Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, November 18, 2005

"The 25 Greatest Short Dudes of All Time"

Maxim magazine just released a list of "The 25 Greatest Short Dudes of All Time" in it's most recent issue. Angus Young (from AC/DC) and Spud Webb (pro basketball player) are number 1 and 2 on the list respectively.

Finally someone is standing up for the little guy... Literally. The magazine, claims to be helping women "begin a long overdue fight against their genetically determined shallowness when choosing a partner." Amen Maxim.

I got over being "the short guy" for the most part sometime around 3rd grade. It only bothered me once in a while in Jr. High & high school, and rarely in college. The one time it always bothers me however, is when I'm "playing the field" so to speak. In other words, whenever I've been trying to pickup chicks or woo a woman.

Biologically speaking, women are obviously attracted to the larger and more "genetically superior" men. It's actually quite mind boggling to see some girls go for some of these big muscular guys who are dumb as rocks and arrogant assholes when their dream guy is right in front of their eyes. But he's just too short or too skinny.

Chicks, man. I just don't get 'em.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates