Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, November 04, 2005

Baseball Trivia

Ran across a few good baseball trivia questions the other day. Here they are:

1. What is the minimum amount of pitches a starting pitcher can throw, pitch the whole game, and record the win? (Hint: It's not as easy as it sounds!)

2. How many different ways are there for a batter to reach first base? (Hint: This question is very debatable, but think of it from the perspective of the how you would write it in the scorebook.)

I'll give everyone a weekend (or more), and then post the answers.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates