Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, December 22, 2005

One of the Worst Humans Alive to Visit the Lou

It seems as though this ass-clown and his band of brainwashed hatemongers are making a visit to St. Louis tommorow to protest the funeral of Army Spc. Peter Navarro of Ellisville, MO.

The ass-clown in question is none other than my favorite guy to hate, Pastor Fred Phelps of Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas. This monkey-fucker is one of the closest things we have to a modern day Hitler, besides Saddam Hussein. He claims to be a "Five-Point Calvinist", which is just a fancy way to say Fundamentalist Baptist Douche bag, who believes the literal truth of the bible and preaches extreme intolerance along with claims that Jesus died on the cross for the salvation of a select few only. He claims that the world needs to hear his teachings, such as the premise that "God Hates Fags" "more than it needs oxygen, water and bread."

I'd link his website, but I don't need to give this shithead anymore free advertising. I questioned even writing this post due to my utter lack of respect for this butt-fucker. I'm sure you can all find it if you'd like to see how sick this dude really is. I'm sure he got into teaching this stuff cause he's only repressing his own homosexual tendencies.

On a lighter note, the city of Ellisville along with Peter's church have planned to recruit over 200 people carrying American flags to block the protest and give a bit of peace to the family of the deceased.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates