Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Google Earth & Mexico City

I just downloaded the free version of Google Earth and I must say I'm very impressed. Probably the coolest free (non-pirated) program I've ever installed or used. If you're in the mood to 3D sight-see the entire world, or interested in measuring the span of the Great Wall of China in centimeters, I highly recommend you go download it. Extremely cool, and a very powerful free program. I could play on this thing for a week straight and not get bored.

On a related note, I ran across some interesting aerial photos of Mexico City. Some of these pictures are awesome; some shocking; and some are just plain bizarre. There's a few pictures on there that look totally fake; as if they were created by Pixar or something out of SimCity. I highly urge you to check these out. The photographer does admit to adjusting contrast and brightness a bit but swears all the photos are real and not digitally created.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates