Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, October 03, 2003
Schweeet. You may have noticed some new items in the sidebar on the left. Got some links up yesterday and this morning I added my newest feature, the "Music of the Moment" link. This lets you, my blogger guest, download a song that has caught my attention recently, one that I certainly think is worth sharing. I will probably change the song once or twice a week or whenever a new great song pops up.

There are a few bugs with it right now though. For one, you have to right click the link and use the "save target as" function in order to download the file. You can't stream it for some reason. Probably because I am hosting the file on Geocities. Which leads me to my next problem which is file size. Since Geocities only lets you upload files smaller than 5MB, this file is in 96 Kbps Windows Media Audio format to reduce the size.

Hopefully soon, I'll work out all the bugs and get some real web storage space so I can put multiple songs up there at once. Or even a whole album. Maybe I'll do a Top 10 sort of thing. At any rate it works well enough for now. Not bad for a guy with no web programming experience eh?

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates