Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, October 09, 2003
Sorry I've been slacking with the short posts lately. I've been busy at work as of late, not to mention the fact that I've been intoxicated during most of my time off due to the old birthday and all. Hopefully I'll resume posting tomorrow at work since it will be the one slow day before the big two week rush of shows we've got going on. See y'all then.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates