Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, November 10, 2003
So the Rams won tonight even though we sucked fat nuts. At least our defense played well. I'm just glad we get to rub this win in the Lewis Bros. faces. You both talked shit all week and we scored 33 points on your asses. With only like 125 yards of offense. Oh and Jamal, your 295 yards of rushing was a fluke sucka. Eat it!! You fumbled twice you big shit talker. Next time back up your comments with a performance to match. If your game was as big as your mouth you might have won. We're undefeated so far in the Dome this year. If we can finish with the best record in the NFC we have a chance at the Super Bowl. Only seven games left, against mostly shitty teams. I think we may be able to pull it out this year.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates