Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, November 07, 2003
As you can hopefully see in the post below, I've posted my first picture to my blog. It a photo of me dressed up as a rock star from Megan's Halloween Party. I'm going to be making some modifications to it when I get some time to do so. I need to play around with the image size and quality controls as well as file size. Once I get the hang of the correct way to post pictures to a web page and I get that picture the way I like it I'll start posting some more on here. Until then though you can download the entire set of pictures from the party by clicking here. The file you download will be a zip file that contains about 30 pictures or so. All the pic's are still in thier original format (.jpg) right off the camera so the zip file is pretty big (about 10 MB).

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates