Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, November 04, 2003
After almost a week of excellent fall weather here in St. Louis (mid to upper 70's and sunny), the gods of the north are finally beginning to unleash a bit of winter on our asses. I left work today at about 7 PM and it was breezy but still about 72 degrees outside. I was even driving home on the highway with the windows down, at night, in November, with shorts and short sleeves on. Once I got off the highway in the county I felt the wind start to get a bit colder, but I left the windows down anyway. By the time I pulled into my driveway I was almost shivering. I checked Weather.com when I got inside and came to find out that the mercury had dropped 20 plus degrees in less than 10 minutes. Don't you just love weather here in the Midwest?

Update: The high here yesterday was 81 degrees (a new record), less than 16 hours later the temperature had dropped 42 degrees and was all the way down to 38.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates