Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, December 03, 2003
In the past few weeks I had the opportunity to see two final chapters in two separate movie trilogys, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines and The Matrix Revolutions. These movies both got pretty crappy reviews but neither of them seemed to be as bad as everyone was saying. I will say that I am pretty easily entertained by movies and I'm not too picky on which ones I consider to be good. But they were both satisfying for what they are. Action flicks. Neither of them were groundbreaking Oscar worthy films, but they didn't set out to achieve that goal. They were both logical conclusions to their respective storylines, and had good special effects, decent acting, lots of action, and plots that made sense. They also both left themselves open for a fourth movie if they ever decided to go back and do another one.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates