Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, January 22, 2004
Also, if anyone has any clue about how to.....

A) Line up the Blogger & Haloscan banners with the counter all on the same line (left, center, right) at the bottom of the page.

OR

B) Move the comment link to line it up with the "These thoughts flowed....." line below the posts as well as help to change the text formatting of the link.

Please comment or email me and I can send you a copy of my blog template. To help determine what exactly I need to do. Thanks.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates