Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, March 15, 2004
Man, I need to get out and hit the movies. I haven't been since the last time I saw ROTK and there is a ton of stuff out right now that I need to see before it leaves theaters. Miracle, Starsky and Hutch, The Passion of the Christ, 50 First Dates, and Secret Window are all flicks I haven't seen that look interesting. I'd also like to catch Mystic River and ROTK in the theaters one more time before the post-Oscar hoopla wears off. I'm going to have to look like a badass and wear my new team USA hockey jersey to see "Miracle" though. I wonder if I should follow suit and dress up like Jesus when I go see "The Passion..." as well.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates