Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, April 28, 2004
Man, I just saw one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time at Quiktrip. A vending machine that rents you DVD's. Pop in a dollar and select from one of 10 new releases. Then, I assume the machine grabs a DVD off one of the ten spindles of disks (I can only assume the movies are pre-burned and not burned on the spot when you select the movie) and pops it out at you in a tray. Plop it in one of the cheap plastic jewel cases and it's yours to watch for three days. When you bring it back, just put it right back in the tray you got it from and hit the 'return movie' button. Put the cheap plastic jewel case back, and you're on your way. Ain't technology cool?!?!

UPDATE: Look here it is!

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates