Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, April 15, 2004
While I'm on the subject of sports, I might as well give my thoughts on the Cardinals first week and a half.

So far, piss poor. We're a fantastic 1-6 at home, our average team ERA is 6.70, and our high powered offense was held to just 9 runs in the past 3 games. Oddly enough, I was present at our only home win this year (13th row behind home plate, thanks to Nicko for the tickets) which was indeed a good time. And we did play extremely well on the road in AZ. Morris has a nice outing and the bats were alive. But that's the only stretch of games so far where we actually looked like the Cardinals are supposed to look this year. Granted it's only 10 games into the season but at this rate we're not even going to finish third in our division like we're expected to.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates