Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, May 06, 2004
Anyone heard about the newest airplane from Airbus yet? The Airbus A380 goes into full production on this Friday and man is it a beast. Almost a 100 yard wingspan, dual passenger decks with two isles per deck, can hold between 555 and 800 passengers per flight, three seating classes, restrooms in first class with showers, a sleeper cabin, a full service bar and lounge area, first class swivel bucket seats that fully recline, etc. Too much cool crap to mention. Check out the specs here. Purty neato.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates