Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, May 03, 2004
BTW folks....If anyone out there in bloggerland gets a strange email from me that looks like something I wouldn't normally send, there's good news and bad news. The good news is, you're on my address list. Give yourself a pat on the back. The bad news is, that email contains a virus in the attachment so don't open it. I got the virus from a friend of mine whom I got an email from but he swears he didn't send it. Obviously I downloaded the attachment since I recognized the familiar sender, and poof, my Norton Antivirus went berserk. Since this seems to be the same thing that's happening to everyone in my address book, I'm guessing the virus hijacks your address book and sends everyone in there an email from your default email address. That way people recognize the sender and think the attachment is safe to open, like I did. So anyway, don't open any attachments for emails that have nothing in the body of the mail, or have some sort of secret password or anything like that. Also, my sender address may be in all CAPS.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates