Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, May 19, 2004
Congrats to the "Big Unit"! No not my penis, but rather Randy Johnson of the Arizona Diamondbacks who at 40 years old pitched a perfect game last night against the Atlanta Braves. For those of you who aren't versed in baseball, a perfect game means you face the minimum amount of batters (3 outs per inning X 9 innings = 27 batters) which is different than a "no hitter". No hits, no walks, no errors, no hit batters. It's probably one of the most difficult things to do in all of sports. And to boot, he struck out half of them (13 K's). He was also still hurling pitches in there at 98 mph even all the way to the final out of the game.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates