Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, May 10, 2004
We've all heard of "Google Bombing" (artificially inflating a sites Google ranking by linking it with a key word)by now right? But what about "Google Whacking"? Apparently if you're really bored, it's a game you can play with other people online using the Google search engine. It's quite hard actually. The object of the game is to find two words which when entered into the Google search bar will only yield one single page as a result. Here's the catch..... no quotation marks, no proper nouns, and you have to spell the words right. Oh and what makes it even tougher.... once you find a "Google Whack" and post it to your site, no one else can use it, cause it's now on two pages.

You're homework is obvious.....go find a "Google Whack". Good luck!!!

UPDATE: So after about 25 minutes of searching and searching, I did it. My first "Google Whack" is: Mothproof Azimuth

UPDATE #2: OK, so apparently neither Liam's whack (see the comment section) or my whack is valid. There is actually an official site for "Googlewhacking" with a list of the official "GoogleWhack" rules. Since the words in Liam and I's original whacks return a page that is considered a wordlist, it's not a valid whack. However, after another 20 minutes or so of trying. I did come up with a good one.... Vapid Doil. Check me out, I'm even on the official "Whack Stack" of verified GoogleWhacks!!

UPDATE #3: HA, HA!!! Yet another.....Euphonic Rapscallions

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates