Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Saturday, June 05, 2004
I think some belated congratulations are in order.....

First off, congrats to Karyn who has successfully bought and moved into her first home. (Check it out here by clicking this link and scrolling down to the listing at 5626 Willard to take the picture tour.) Karyn and I along with plenty of help from her family will be fixing this baby up over the course of the summer.

Next, a big congrats goes out to Bryan and Caron for not only selling their old house and buying a new house, but also having their first "bun in the oven". I can't wait to see the new house and the new "lil' Arn"!!

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates