Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, June 02, 2004
No rest for the weary..... It's been quite a long few weeks for me. Between hitting our busy stride here at work, trying to get caught up on some personal stuff, trying to fix my computer and helping Karyn fix up and move into her new house, I've been busy as a bee. I think this was the first Memorial Day weekend in a long time that I didn't really do a damn thing socially speaking. No barbecues, no camping, no parties, no bars (except the Majestic on Friday night for a few hours). At least this week is a short week. Well for most of you at least, I'll probably end up working for my 6th Saturday in a row. I'm hoping to get a couple of whole weekends off (Wow!! Imagine that!) sometime soon so I can take a few road trips that I've been meaning to take for quite a while. Can anyone guess where I'm planning to go?

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates