Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, May 24, 2004
So I just called the dermatologist because I've had a ton of new strange looking moles popping up recently that I seriously need to get looked at to make sure they aren't skin cancer or anything. Now I'm not a very superstitious person, but the "on hold" music as soon as I called was "Knocking on Heavens Door". That could be interpreted as a very bad omen.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates