Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, July 12, 2004
After an unusually mild May and June, the sweltering St. Louis summertime weather finally arrived this weekend. Temps in the mid 90's and humidity hovering between 80% - 100% caused the heat index to top out around 109 and made for one sweaty weekend, especially since I was wearing a suit most of the time. Note to self: Purchase light colored linen suit for summertime weddings. I may come off looking like Puff Daddy but at least I won't smell like a barnyard animal by the time the reception rolls around. And the old "bag o' baby makers" will thank me too.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates