Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Saturday, July 03, 2004
I couldn't wait to get home after camping last weekend and post about how badass the Cardinals were looking after sweeping the Royals and going for something like 12 wins in their last 14 games. I'm glad I didn't though after the pitiful three game sweep the next week by the lowly Pittsburgh Pirates. A truly horrible series. Our pitching was fine for the most part (we only allowed 9 runs in 3 games) and Jeff Suppan was 7 outs from throwing a no hitter in game 1. But our offense and defense was the worst I've seen it since the first series of the year against the Brewers.

Hopefully we're getting back on track now after taking the first 2 of 3 so far this weekend against the Mariners. We've knocked in 19 runs already yet have only allowed 3. Not too shabby. Sure would be nice to go into the all star break 20 games above the .500 mark.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates