Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, June 09, 2004
As some of you may know, the Dave Matthews band will open their summer tour here in St. Louis at UMB Bank Pavilion on next Thursday night (6/17). What most of you don't know is that they have three full days of rehearsal (music and tech) from Monday (6/14) through Wednesday (6/16) on the stage at the UMB Pavilion. I just got a call from the production company that's doing the video for the tour, "Stageworks" out of LA. They are in dire need of some chain hoist motors, that we have available for rent, in order to rig their video wall to the roof of the venue. I'm doing my best to cut this guy a deal on the equipment and arrange a little bartering action. So far, if my current bid goes through I've got 4 tickets to opening night, in the seats. I'm working on bringing the price down a bit to try and get some backstage passes as well. I'll let you all know what happens.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates