Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Place the State

Here's a fun little game my grandma sent me via email. Seems like a game called Place the State would be pretty easy for anyone with reasonable intelligence, but there's a catch. There are no state boundaries on the map, and you have to put each state in almost exactly the right spot on the map or it counts as an error. Pretty easy to do for the coastal states, or once you have a bunch of states out there whose borders you can use as guides, but you only get one randomly drawn state at a time, and it's pretty tough to estimate where to plop Colorado in the middle of the country in exactly the right spot if there's nothing else there to help you out. Of course I still scored perfect on my first try, but I'm a super-genius so that's to be expected. Hehehe.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates