Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, May 16, 2005

Good News For People Who Like Real Blues

Here's some sweet news hot off the press for John Mayer's more "mature" fans. In a recent interview with RS, John had this to say about his upcoming album:

"I'm ready to shake it all up," JOHN MAYER told Rolling Stone of his next studio album, "Continuum," due in early 2006. "They are tunes that live on guitar. When it comes out, I may never win a Grammy again, I may never sell a million records again, but the world will get where I'm coming from."
Excellent news if you ask me. I knew eventually John would take this road musically, I just figured it would take him another two albums and 6 more Top 40 hits. The article also mentions that he is currently one of the most requested musicians for guest appearances on albums by other artists (outside the Hip-hop world of course) including Buddy Guy, and Eric Clapton. He'll also be performing with Herbie Hancock at Bonnaroo this June.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates