Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, September 16, 2005

A New Mayer In Town

I saw this coming from the first time I ever heard "Room For Squares". John Mayer forms blues band; models it after classic Eric Clapton fronted blues rock bands such as Blind Faith, Derek and the Dominoes, etc; releases awesome new single before finishing album with new band; gains serious musicians and more "males" as fans; wins another Grammy... OK I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here. But at any rate go check out the new single "Who Did You Think I Was" on John's homepage. You can also check out the B-side, "Come When I Call" on Itunes.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates