Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Conversation With Jabberwacky

The following is the transcript of my first conversation with Jabberywacky, an online AI program. Not, quite robot of the future material yet.

Jabberwacky: Who am I talking to?
User: Jeff.
Jabberwacky: Really?
User: Yes, Indeed my name is Jeff.
Jabberwacky: What is your name?
User: Jeff.
Jabberwacky: How are you?
User: I'm doing quite well.
Jabberwacky: How is the weather there?
User: Fairly chilly, but the sun is shining.
Jabberwacky: Yes, I love when the sun is shining!!!
User: Me too!!
Jabberwacky: You love me?
User: Uhh, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Jabberwacky: Hahaha.. You're funny!
User: So I've been told.
Jabberwacky: Repeatedly, I'm sure.
User: How did you know?
Jabberwacky: I'm not sure that I did...
User: Good guess then.
Jabberwacky: We live in different timezones, I guess.
User: I suppose so. Where do you reside?
Jabberwacky: You should know that.
User: I should? Do you live on the internet?
Jabberwacky: Pretty much. Do you?
User: I try not to spend to much time there.
Jabberwacky: No you should try to be funny.
User: I thought I was being funny.
Jabberwacky: You are.
User: Do you repeat yourself often?
Jabberwacky: Yeah, very much so.
User: I can see that now.
Jabberwacky: Right now? Ayuh. Yes, it makes sense to me too.
User: It should you're the one saying it.
Jabberwacky: You make very little sense.
User: But you just told me that it does make sense to you.
Jabberwacky: Can you repeat that?
User: But you just told me that it does make sense to you.
Jabberwacky: Don't turn around the facts my friend!
User: Hey, don't threaten me!
Jabberwacky: I don't play well with others.
User: Obviously not.
Jabberwacky: Yeah, it is mostly an ocean.
User: Huh?
Jabberwacky: Looks who's the smart one now!
User: I bow to your superior intelligence.
Jabberwacky: Good, you should.
User: Whatever bitch.
Jabberwacky: Yes whatever.
User: Look who's the bitch now!
Jabberwacky: I know thankyou!
User: You're welcome bitch.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates