Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, November 21, 2005

Finally Finished

Remember that big project I was working on back in the spring? My "Best of 2004" CD collection? Well, it's finally done. Completed. Whew!

What happened is that since we have this CD duplicator here at work that not only automatically duplicates up to 50 CD's at a time, but also prints artwork on the disc and you can title all the tracks and so forth. Pretty neat piece of gear. Unfortunately, earlier this summer, our server crashed. Right when I was finishing up the original project. So basically I lost all of my data on the project.

I was determined to follow through and get it done though. So it is. If you guys out there are still interested in it, leave me a comment. Or if you don't live in town, send me an email with your mailing address and I'll mail it too you.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates