Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Aye Laddy, Ya Can't Wear Yer Kilt

A high school student from Jackson, MO, along with several Scottish Heritage groups are protesting the students right to wear traditional Scottish formal wear to a high school dance. When the student (who's is a descendant of Scottish heritage) appeared at the dance wearing a Kilt, he was told by the principal to go change into some pants because he didn't want "students coming into it (the dance) looking like clowns."

I say wear it with pride laddy! Just make sure you've got some undies on at least.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates