Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Blogger Issues

It seems as though either blogger has some serious problems right now or my blog has been hijacked. Can anyone that's not me read my blog right now? Cause I sure can't. This has been going on for the past few days. I'm not sure what the deal is but I seem to be able to view everyone else's blog right now, but not mine. I've checked the blogger status page and although they've been working on some stuff the past couple of days, it displays that all issues have been taken care of yet still no dice. Help!

UPDATE (Friday 12:30 PM): It seems as though things are back to normal again. I actually posted this last night but had to republish my whole blog this morning in order for it to appear on the site. I visited the blogger status page once again this morning and saw these updates from the past few days.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The filer that we have been having trouble with in the last few days failed again. Those blogs that are stored on the bad filer are temporarily not available for publishing and viewing. We are working on replacing the filer and restoring access to the blogs affected.

Update (7 am, March 17): we are still in the process migrating data off of the bad filer. We sincerely apologize for the continuing problems.

Posted by Pal at 21:14 PST


Currently photo uploading is not working for FTP users. We are aware of the problem and should have a fix within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Update (4:10pm) : This has been fixed. Thank you for your patience.

Posted by Steve at 15:38 PST


Unfortunately, we have to do some maintenance on one of our filers today from 9 am to 9:40 am PST. Some blogs will be inaccessible while this is going on. Everyone is able to publish, however, regardless of whether or not the blog is down for maintenance.

We apologize to those blog owners who are affected by this.

Update: This maintenance is now complete.

Posted by Prashant at 08:54 PST


Wednesday, March 15, 2006

We’re doing some maintenance on one of our Blog*Spot servers. Some blogs will be inaccessible while this is going on. Everyone is able to publish, however, regardless of whether or not the blog is down for maintenance.

We apologize to those blog owners who are affected by this. This partial outage is necessary to fix some of the transient Blog*Spot problems that have popped up recently.

Update: The maintenance is complete.

Posted by Pete at 12:32 PST


Hopefully everything is finally fixed now and I can resume regular or, err... uh.. my irregular posting schedule.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates