Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, February 12, 2007

Mr. Deity

Oh man this shit is good! I've posted Episode 1: "Mr. Deity and the Evil" below. I'd also recommend episodes two and four. Every one is worth a watch, but numbers 1, 2, & 4 are especially good. Talk about a great satire of the arguments against the exsistence of a Christian God. Haha!



Episode 2: "Mr. Deity and the Really Big Favor"
Episode 3: "Mr. Deity and The Light"
Episode 4: "Mr. Deity and The Messages"
Episode 5: "Mr. Deity and Lucifer"
Episode 6: "Mr. Deity Extra: The Superbowl Press Conference"

Labels: ,

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates