Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"Posthumously" by The Formula Kid

For those of you who may be interested (and even those of you who aren't), go check out the new Formula Kid album. Even though the band broke up several months ago, Drew still sat down and finished the record. At least most of it. I think they still had about three songs left to record, one of which, "Twenty Miles to Waterloo" is halfway finished and posted here.

It's definitely worth a listen. I happen to like it a lot and was saddened to hear that the Formula Kid was to be no more. I'm looking forward to what Drew can do as a solo artist though. He's a damn good songwriter and a helluva vocalist.

Labels: , ,

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates