Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I Knew it All Along...

...most homework (especially for young children) is a giant waste of time. Somehow I made it all the way to college without ever doing so much as a lick of homework (other than major papers & projects) and still managed to be in accelerated classes, score a 29 on my ACT, a 1380 on my SAT and graduate from a private University with a 3.4 GPA. Even in college, I rarely cracked a book to "study". Just pay attention in class, take some concise notes, do good research when working on papers and projects and skip all the eff-ing crap they send home with you. It seemed to work out OK for me.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates